Over the last week we ran a survey asking for your thoughts about our Simple Steps Facebook page. The responses were enlightening. Here are the highlights:
- What are your favorite posted categories?
- 98% – Inspirational Quotes
- 38% – Cheryl’s Blog
- How many inspirational quotes would you like to see posted a day?
- 81% – 5 or less
- How do you feel about Products being posted on the Facebook page?
- 88% – Are OK with it
Based on these responses we’re going to be making some slight changes in how we post:
- We are reducing the overall numbers of quotes to 5 or less. We will post 3 times a day, morning, noon & night. Weekends will vary however at very least I will post quotes early in the morning & in the evening. For those of you who would like to see more I’ll be adding more quotes to the Inspiration Vault on www.SimpleStepsRealChange.com daily. I’ll include a note about the new quotes in either my morning or evening message.
- My Blog will be posted 3 times a week. (Monday, Wednesday & Friday.)
- Products information will only be posted on Facebook when new products arrive. Additional information can be found under the “Info” tab on Facebook and on our website at www.SimpleStepsRealChange.com. T-Shirts & Carry All Bags arrive today. Look for them to be posted in our shop by tomorrow.
I am grateful to all of you who took our survey. Your answers and comments help to make us a better site!
Jack & I appreciate your support and your willingness to share our site with others. The more that we grow the more we can touch the lives of others…bringing them support and inspiration to lead a happier life. It takes a community to do that…not just Jack & me. It is all of you posting & clicking “thumbs up” that help others realize that they are not alone! You are not alone. We are a family…a community of friends…a comfortable place to be.
With Love & Hugs,